Boniface Hiers Kia Dealership
Boniface Hiers Kia in Melbourne, Florida, one of Central Florida's leading Kia dealerships also serves all of Brevard County, including Cocoa Beach, FL and Merritt Island, FL as well as Palm Bay, FL. The Boniface Hiers Family of dealerships have been in business for over 30 years, and our Kia store has been operating since 1996. We offer a huge selection of cars, trucks, sport-utility and crossover vehicles, and a courteous staff to help you select and purchase in a very quick and convenient style. Boniface Hiers Kia offers new and pre-owned or used vehicles as well as financing options, with a parts and accessories department and service center second to none when repairs or maintenance is needed. Conveniently located in close proximity to Rockledge, Viera, Satellite Beach, as well as Indian Harbour Beach and Indialantic, Boniface Hiers Kia is open 7 days a week to serve you best!
A member of the Melbourne Chamber Of Commerce, Boniface Hiers Kia strives to provide our clients with excellent customer service throughout our family of Central Florida dealerships.
No matter whether you are interested in a new Kia or pre-owned vehicle, Boniface Hiers Kia in Brevard County offers professional, courteous service, stocking a large selection of certified Kia Parts and Accessories. Boniface Hiers Kia is conveniently located at 880 S. Apollo Blvd., Melbourne, Florida 32901. So come visit us at our Kia dealership on the Florida Space Coast for family style values and down home courteousy. Call us anytime with questions at 321-951-9595 and a member of our staff will be standing by to assist.
History- In June of 1976, AJ being a car lover and working as a mechanic at a gas station, walked across the street from where he worked and applied for a job as a retail automobile salesman at Vic Osman Lincoln Mercury. On his very first day, AJ decided that selling cars was what he wanted to do for the rest of his life, and vowed to do everything in his power to make it a career. Little did he know at the time, but four months later AJ would meet his beautiful wife on that very same lot. Over the years, AJ has maintained a close relationship with the Osman family and credits Vic Osman as the inspiration for his business success and love of Classic Cars. In 1988 AJ was introduced to another local car dealer by the name of Bernie Boniface. The two hit it off immediately and decided to form a partnership and open a new Mazda dealership in Melbourne. The two found immediate success and would go on to own and operate several new car franchises including, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mazda, Kia, Buick, Mitsubishi, Infiniti, Chevrolet and a Honda Powersports dealership. “I love the car business, I love my employees and this truly great community that I grew up in” said Hiers.
“The Thank You”- At the end of his TV and radio commercials, AJ always says “Thank You!” When asked as to why AJ chooses to say it, AJ said “I am so grateful for the businesses I have built, the friends I have made along the way, and most of all my wonderful family. I feel a need express my gratitude and to honor God. I never could have done it on my own.”
Charity Cars-In the early 1990's AJ met a man named Joe Steckler who had started a non profit organization to help people who were stricken with Alzheimers Disease. AJ was very touched by Stecklers passion for the organization and determination to help every person he possible could. AJ decided to get involved and had an idea to use his good fortune in the auto business to help. AJ donated a car to BAA and the fundraising began. The group sold raffle tickets for the car and the event was so successful, they two continued to raise money for the next 22 years. AJ donated 22 cars and raised millions and millions of $$$ for BAA.
Community Involvement- In addition to his involvement with BAA, AJ has donated to, and helped to raise money for several other organizations in Brevard County.
- - Brevard County Sheriffs Animal Shelter- For several years now, AJ has paid for all the food needs for all the animals in the Brevard County Sheriffs Animal Shelter. As well as paying for adoptions several times per year.
- - Helping Seniors Brevard- Continuing his philanthropic support of his friend Joe Steckler, AJ donates vehicles every year for Joe and his organization to raffle off. Proceeds have amounted to several hundred thousand dollars and still counting!
- - Eastern Florida State College- AJ has supported scholarships and capital needs for the local College by making substantial annual donations.
- - Brevard County Sheriffs Charity- Keeping in line with the car auction theme, AJ responded to Sheriff Wayne Ivey's request for help with his First Responder's Charity by donating a Dodge Charger Hell Cat that raised over $60,000 for the charity. AJ continues to work on raising money for the organization today.
- - Hero Appreciation Event- In 2019, AJ launched a Hero Appreciation Event at the dealerships by offering special incentives and Free gifts to Active Military, Retired Military, both Active and Retired First Responders and Law Enforcement Personell.
Car Collection- In addition to the cars that AJ auctions off, he also has a few cars that he will not part with... AJ Hiers Classics.